Health VentureLab and it’s core and supporting partners are committed to keeping your information private and secure.This means we only use the information you fill out to evaluate your applications suitability. We store your information until the end of the application period and delete it afterwards, but might keep your contact information to inform you when we have our next application period or an open event. In case you don’t want us to store your contact information (e-mail, name, phone number) please write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any idea you share with us will remain confidential. Health VentureLab’s core worth is it’s reputation and we are committed to serving the benefit of the Startups and the program applicants.
What Information do we collect
Application FormsWe collect information that you provide to us when applying to join the Health VentureLab programme including your email address, name, nationality, ethnicity, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational and employment details and telephone number
EmailsWhen we receive an email to the address displayed on our website, Health VentureLab collect the email address and any information that is provided within that email. This could be classed as personal information such as name, telephone number etc. Information you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters including your full name, email address and interests.
PhoneIf the contact is made by telephone, then we also process the telephone number that made the phone call and any information provided to the company on that call. Our telephone calls are not recorded.
PostIf information is provided to us, in person and by the use of a form, then we shall collect the information that has been highlighted there.
Your RightsSubject to limitations on certain rights, you have the following rights in relation to your information, which you can exercise by writing to email@example.com.
Your rights include:
- To request a full copy of our Data Protection Policy
- To request access to your information and information related to our use and processing of your information
- To request the correction or deletion of your information
- To request that we restrict our use of your information
- To receive information which you have previously provided to us in a commonly used format and the right to have that information transferred to another data controller (including 3rd parties)
- To object to the processing of your data
- To withdraw your consent to our use of your information at any time where we rely on your consent to use and process that information. Please note that at the point of withdrawal this will not affect the lawful nature to which Health VentureLab used and processed your data based on the consent provided until that point.
Access to your informationThe General Data Protection Regulation allow any data subject affected by the processing of personal data, the right to request at any time, information about them and a copy of the personal data stored about their person. This is free of charge and will take a maximum of 30 days to return.
As the data subject you can request the following:
- The categories of personal data processed
- The purpose for the data processing
- The recipients, if any, of the disclosed personal data or data which could be disclosed in the future
- The right to request the erasure of personal data
- The envisaged period of time that the personal data will be stored and the criteria used to determine the timeline
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- If the personal data was not collected from the data subject, any information as to their source
- The significance of consequences through processing of data
- The existence of automatic decision making including profiling and the meaningful information determining the logic involved. This is referred to in article 22 (1) and 4 GDPR
- As the data subject, you will also have the right to be informed about whether your data has been transferred to a different organisation or country by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the website or informed to you
- Health VentureLab reserves the right to change this policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be posted on the website and will be updated to you via email.